Lady Lanell's Policies
How do I return an item?
Lady Lanell's is happy to accept exchanges only, no refunds. All our sandals are custom made to order. The purchase date is indicated on the receipt included in every order we ship. Without exception, merchandise must be returned in the original packaging. All exchanges are fulfilled once we are in receipt of all original merchandise and packaging.
Return for Exchange:
Each pair of shoes is handcrafted per your order and as such, we can only exchange a pair of unworn shoes in the 30 days after the shoes are received. Your new style or size choice will be shipped the next business day after receipt of original merchandise. If the requested item is out of stock, we will notify you by email of its expected ship date. If you do not wish to wait, we will be happy to issue you a store credit or a gift certificate.
Returns of Sale Items:
All sale items are final sale! Customers returning items for store credit will be issued a "coupon code" for the amount of their return, which can be redeemed at any time by entering the code when prompted on the checkout page when you place your next order. All exchanges must be sent with a note in the package or original receipt, with all of your current contact information and what you require. Please remember you are responsible for return shipping, so include a current CC# or telephone number by which we may contact you for return shipping payment. For more information on store credits, please call Lady Lanell's at  691.9929.
How to Return Merchandise:
Without exception, returns must be sent by UPS, Federal Express, Express Mail or Priority Mail. All returns must be insured for full value. Please visit the Contact Us section for the return address. All returns must be authorized prior to return. Please contact Lady Lanell's through email or by telephone at  691.9929 at your convenience.
Repairs or Damaged Shoes:
All shoes are handcrafted and carry a ninety (90) days warranty with receipt. Please call  691.9929 prior to sending shoes in for warranty repair. Anything after the ninety days will incur a minimum repair charge of $69.00 and possibly more depending on damage. Shipping is not included.Any issues that arise due to inconsistencies in rubber manufacturing, please contact us immediately to resolve this problem.
Risk of Loss:
All item purchased from Lady Lanell's are made pursuant to a shipper's insured delivery.For orders shipped in Florida always will be Next Day Delivery, but remember every order is custom made, take 48 to 72 hours to be process, if you need a rush order don't hesitate to call us at 561-691-9929 we will be happy to help you.
Low Price Guarantee:
It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and strive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Lady Lanell's Loft, Inc.. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
This policy was last modified on August 6, 2003.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.